Business signs are so important when it comes to your business identity, brand and customer awareness. With all the options and types available, it can be difficult to decide on the right type of sign. A sign is a great opportunity to bring in business and drive sales. You always want to get the most out of your signage investment. Having a great sign company
to advise and guide you is key to making a sound decision. You want to be sure you are creating the right sign for your business. Here are a factors to consider before having a sign made:
1. Determine the goal(s) for your sign. Do you want your sign to just identify your location or drive sales (or both)?
2. Consider your budget. Signs can be all price ranges from $50 to thousands of dollars. Knowing your budget will help determine your options.
3. Sign design is critical. Are you working with a professional or doing your own design?
4. Consider copyright laws. Be careful not to have any copyright materials on your sign.
5. Outdoor signs/banners require sign permits. Will you need to obtain your permit or will your sign company take care of permitting?
6. Location is key. What’s the point of having a sign made if it is not visible to traffic? Ensure you are following sign ordinance laws.